ON-Grid solar Solutions
On-Grid Or Grid-Connected Roof-top system is a solar power system which is connected to the utility grid. These are mostly used in utility scale projects to supply electricity to the grid/DISCOM at pre-determined tariffs and are most suitable for areas where there are no or less power cuts and the customer pays high electricity tariffs. They can be easily synchronized with Diesel gensets to reduce the overall cost of electricity/unit and also allows system to avoid storage (batteries), which has a huge cost. It is specially helpful in case of insufficient solar power, as it switches to the grid for non-stop power supply.
Working of On-Grid Solution
Benefits of On- Grid OR Grid-Connected
- Can help people save huge costs and generate some extra income
- Can also be used for captive consumption.
- Depending on state solar policy, excess generated electricity can be given back to the grid and the customer can be eligible for Net – Metering or FiT (Feed-in-Tariff)...
How Grid-tie Solar System Saves Your Money?
- In case of excess generation ,not only the entire load runs on solar power, but also, the inverter sends the surplus energy into the grid.
- The ROI of solar plants are typically 3 years after which all the generated electricity is free.
- Educational Institutions
- Railway Stations
- Communities & Campuses
- Commercial Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Resorts & Hotels